Make a Donation Today
Online Giving Guide
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”. • First Time Donor? Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
• Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Setting Up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers. • Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Mobile App Giving Guide Getting Started:
• Launch the EasyTithe app store from your device and search for our app.
• Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for your organization by typing the organization name and/or zip code, or choose to search for organizations near you.
• Login or create a donor profile to give to your organization • Once logged in, make a donation by tapping the “+” icon.
Giving a Donation:
• Enter your donation amount.
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list. • Select Payment Method
• Tap “Add new payment method” and add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number if your organization is accepting ACH/eCheck donations.
• Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu.
• Tap “Give” to process your donation
• You can view your contribution history by tapping the History tab. • Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab.
• Payment methods can be updated here.
• Personal information (name, address) and Account details (email, password, and security pin) can be updated in this tab as well.
Text Giving Guide
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. 4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.